Monterey County Gives
This holiday season Rebuilding Together – Monterey/Salinas asks that you consider donating to our efforts to rehabilitate homes of low-income homeowners through the annual Monterey County GIVES! Campaign sponsored by the Monterey County Weekly newspaper. Your donation – be it $5 or $500 – will help those who are elderly, veterans, disabled and families with children so that they may live in warmth, safety and independence.
To donate, please visit Monterey County Gives, click on the Nonprofits tab. You can then find Rebuilding Together alphabetically or under the Community; Social Services category. Then click on donate. It’s that simple.
If you don’t want to donate online, mail donations to: Monterey County Gives!, 668 Williams Ave, Seaside, CA 93955. Be sure to specify Rebuilding Together for which organization your donation should be applied.
Making your donation even merrier, the Monterey County Weekly will also match a percentage of the donations through an additional grant to our organization. So the more we receive in public donations, the more we receive in a matching grant from the newspaper.
Keep in mind, that:
- Nearly 90% of the money we raise goes directly to help low-income homeowners
- All work and materials are provided free to the qualified homeowners
- Since 1995, more than 4,000 Rebuilding Together volunteers have rehabilitated 283 homes and 27 non-profit facilities throughout Monterey County.
- Your donation is tax deductible.
- Thank you for your generous contribution.