Donate Money, Building Materials or Time
Consider donating to our efforts to rehabilitate homes of low-income homeowners in Monterey County. Your donation – be it $5 or $500 – will help those who are elderly, veterans, disabled and families with children so that they may live in warmth, safety and independence.
Keep in mind, that:
- Nearly 90% of the money we raise goes directly to help low-income homeowners
- All work and materials is provided free to the qualified homeowners
- Since 1995, more than 4,000 Rebuilding Together volunteers have rehabilitated 283 homes and 27 non-profit facilities throughout Monterey County.
- Your donation is tax deductible.
It’s simple to donate. Click on the Network for Good button below.
(Network for Good relies on GuideStar’s database of 1 million public charities to provide individuals with comprehensive information about charities that match their interests. GuideStar is a nonprofit that connects people and organizations with information on more than 1.7 million IRS-recognized nonprofits.)
Note: Rebuilding Together was formerly known as Christmas in April – Monterey/Salinas. The national organization changed the name in 2001 to Rebuilding Together with Christmas in April. The Monterey/Salinas affiliate followed suit in 2002. In 2006, both the national and local organization shortened the name to simply Rebuilding Together.
Or if you:
- want to donate building materials or other items we can use in our efforts call 831-296-0473.
- want to donate your time check out our Volunteer page.
- don’t want to donate online, mail donations directly to Rebuilding Together – Monterey/Salinas, PO Box 3323, Monterey, CA 93942.
Thank you for your generous contribution.